To all investors looking for a property with immediate rental yield. TRC Property will be renting your unit at Chewathai Residence Asoke at 4% rental yield.
Chewathai Residence Asoke is a freehold condominium by a developer listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. The condominium is already completed and ready for immediate occupation. TRC Property is a registered property management company in Thailand. Due to the lack of availability of units in the Rama 9 area, TRC Property will be willing to rent the unit from buyers of Chewathai Residence Asoke at an annual rental rate of 4% of the purchase price.
Things to note:
- This guaranteed rental yield is NOT from the developer.
- Prices are the same if you are buying from any other agency in the open market without this rental yield guarantee as the guarantee is not by the developer but by TRC Property.
- The 2 years rental yield will start 2 months from the transfer of the unit. Once the transfer is done, the unit keys must be handed over to TRC property within 14 days for them to conduct viewings.
- The tenancy agreement signed with TRC Property will include a clause that allows TRC Property to sublet the unit.
- TRC Property reserves the right to decide on the tenant profile. The tenants are mostly professionals working in the Rama 9 area.
- The property will not be used for short-term rent (in Thailand, short-term rent is anything less than one month). Contracts with sub-tenants will be 6 months or longer.
- Rental payments will be made every three months to your Thai bank account. (All owners of Thai property can open a Thai bank account)
- If the tenancy agreement for the existing tenant continues past the 2-year contract with TRC Property, you must continue the tenancy agreement until it expires.
- At the end of the 2-year contract, TRC Property will have the right to sign another 2-years contract with the owner of the unit at the same rental rate. Only after the completion of the 2nd two-year term can the rental rate be negotiated.
Approximate purchase price for 1 bedroom loft: THB 6,600,000
Transfer done on 1st January 2019. You will need to come down to inspect the unit and open a Thai bank account.
Keys handed to TRC Property on 14th January 2019
Rental will start 1st March
1st rental payment (3 months of rent. March, April, May) will be paid to your Thai bank account on 1st March.
There is a shortage of quality, premium condominium units in the Rama 9 area. TRC Property if facing a situation of a lack of investment grade condominium units in the Rama 9 area and thus are extending this deal to clients of InvestBangkokProperty.com.
For more details, please contact:
Kevin from Invest Bangkok Property @ +65 9828 3196 (WhatsApp, Call, SMS)
Shawn from TRC Property @ +66 98 349 9033 (WhatsApp, Call, SMS)
For more details about Chewathai Residence Asoke, visit this link: