Date: 29th November 2023
Time: 8 pm (Bangkok time) [9 pm Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore time]
It is VERY important that if you are looking to purchase a property in Bangkok, you familiarise yourself with the laws and taxes pertaining to Thai properties. This webinar will go through all topics that are required for property investors.
Topics to be covered:
1) The Thai property laws when purchasing and holding property in Thailand
– Can a foreigner own land or condominiums?
– Are there restrictions to foreign ownership?
– Thai laws that foreigners need to take note of when completing the transfer of property to their name.
2) The Thai property taxes
– What are the buying taxes
– What are the holding taxes
– What are the selling taxes
3) A brief look at the Thai property market and Thai economy in general
4) A brief look at the various locations of consideration for property investors
Please note that there have been some changes to some laws and taxes in recent years.
Sign up for this webinar at this link:
The team at InvestBangkokProperty.com